The 35-year-old – who is the proud endorser of the company – shared a snap of himself beside the futuristic piece of equipment on both his Instagram and Twitter accounts. Captioning the picture, he said: “The new SIXPAD HOME GYM has launched exclusively in Japan!
- “Turn your house into a futuristic gym with cutting-edge EMS training.
- “I can’t wait for its release in the rest of the world!”
- Other SIXPAD products include the Abs Fit2, Arm Belt, Leg Belt, Body Fit2, and the Abs Belt, which are all designed to exercise different parts of your body.
- Ronaldo has long promoted the company, which utilizes electric frequencies to stimulate muscles.
- Speaking of SIXPAD in the past, the five-time Ballon d’Or winner said: “I’ve always said to myself that consistent effort to improve my capabilities is the key to becoming the world’s best.
- “Electric muscle stimulation is an important factor in achieving that improvement.
- “Outstanding performance is the result of daily training. It isn’t magic. It’s persistence.”
According to Forbes, Ronaldo stands to earn a staggering £91million in 2020. Along with his £52m yearly salary in Turin, the Portugal legend is said to pocket over £35m in endorsements. Those endorsements come from his deal with Nike, as well as his own CR7 range. And he is also sponsored by Herbalife, DAZN, EA, and Clean shampoo.
OUR POTENTIAL IS UNLIMITED. KEEP TRAINING, AND I’M CONFIDENT IT WILL BRING A REVOLUTION TO YOUR BODY.
I’ve always said to myself that consistent effort to improve my capabilities is the key to becoming the world’s best. EMS is an important factor in achieving that improvement. Outstanding performance is the result of daily training. It isn’t magic. It’s persistence.